Tasks and Accountabilities
Outline Job profile
- Provide a commercial service to support business development and sales, including the implementation of Non-Disclosure Agreements, the provision of commercial advice and assistance with profitable solutions.
- Commercial management of tenders and associated commercial agreements to support new business opportunities as required.
- Work with the Finance department in the creation of accurate vet material and offer letters and attend tender vets.
- Ensure that commercial risks are identified and minimised or offset where possible at the bid stage and then throughout the contract.
- Manage existing contracts in accordance with company procedures and contractual requirements, to ensure efficient and accurate performance of commercial activities and enable prompt payment of invoices.
- Undertake contractual reporting as required under specific contract frameworks such as the UK MOD SSRO.
- Develop rapport/relationship with customers to assist in the prompt progression of orders and payment of invoices.
- Act as the commercial point of contact on contracts for the customer arranging meetings and discussions as required to ensure the smooth operation of these contracts.
- Work with the Procurement organisation to advise on key contractual obligations and risks in Prime contract and ensure flow down and mitigation accordingly
- Line management - Zephyr Deputy Programme Manager within UAS, Airbus Defence and Space.
- Functional reporting - UAS Commercial Manager, Airbus Defence and Space.
- Ensure that all commercial arrangements entered into by the HAPS Programme are correct, legal, ethical and commercially sound.
- Identify legal, contractual, commercial risks and exposures and make adequate provision.
- Contract administration and management.
- Degree level or equivalent qualification with a solid and proven experience in a commercial management role.
- Proven contract management skills with a variety of customers and suppliers. Experience with UK MoD would be an advantage.
- Knowledge and understanding of general contractual terms relating to equipment and service provision.
- Ability to work in a flexible manner, on own initiative, under pressure and with attention to detail.
- Ability to operate at all levels, both internally and with supplier and customer personnel.
- Must be able to obtain the required security clearance.
- Travel to Airbus and Customer locations as required, UK and overseas.
- Business and financial acumen.
£35.00 Ltd Company or £27.06 PAYE
If you would like to pursue the role, don't hesitate to apply within.