£21,0000 to £24,000 per annum + access to the company bonus scheme
This is a superb opportunity to join the events catering team Near Reading, Berkshire. Where you will provide consistently outstanding food and service to you clients. The company are truly passionate about good food and, in particular, wedding food.
Their aim is to provide the best wedding food in the UK, it's as simple as that.
They work with their clients every step of the way to plan their wedding to perfection; the role combines wedding event Front of House management, right at the sharp end, allied with meeting, advising and administering with our wedding clients beforehand.
For the Events Manager position a minimum of one years' events management experience running dining rooms, co-ordinating service teams and compiling events planning paperwork is preferred.
Our successful Events Manager will immediately commence their training programme upon joining us, visiting our other venues across the UK.
- Provides catering and overnight accommodation at a variety of unique and attractive wedding venues nationwide.
- They are committed to a strategy of growth, development and innovation.
- They like giving people a really good time and that focus will never change.
- Right now is a tremendously exciting time to join our company.
- Our values - integrity, quality and exceptional delivery. Do you share ours?
- Determination - are you absolutely committed to provide our valued clients with a tremendous experience at every single touch-point?
- Ambition - do you seriously want to get on in life and to be your very best?
- Results - do you have the determination and skill to exceed targets?
- Organisation - do you have the ability to independently plan, prioritise and organise your workload?
- Initiative - can you anticipate what's required and thereby take appropriate action before being asked?
- Teamwork - can you build and maintain healthy and effective internal relationships and bring out the very best in your colleagues as well as making the most of our own talents?
- They are all about the best service of great food and drink and we love it!
- They are an organisation dedicated to exceeding customer expectation and making people happy.
- They are steeped in inspirational talent right across our business. Last year for example, our Group Executive Head Chef was a finalist at the National Chef of the Year Awards.
- They are an innovative and exciting company and we encourage the emergence of new ideas and even better best practice from within.
- They are here in business to press on and we have many development opportunities across the UK.
- They know that by nurturing talent from within every single rank of our company the world is our oyster.
- They believe that the best training and development for our people needs to be intelligently tailored to each member of our team. One size does not fit all.
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to apply.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.