Blue Arrow Recruitment are working in partnership with a large distribution warehouse based in Castle Donington, we are recruiting for an experience Warehouse Supervisor on a permanent basis.
Working on site of one the regions strongest and most reputable companies, you could be working for an extremely secure contract providing full time working hours.
The working hours
The Working hours will be working Monday to Friday 7am till 5pm, perfect for anyone looking for full time permanent work.
If you have a car and are flexible with locations, great! If you’re limited to public transport, not to worry! There is a 24 hour bus service (Skylink) which can get you to work for the starting time of 7am.
The working environment
This is a Family run business and you are certainly not just a number here, if the directors are ever around on the shop floor they will speak to you via your name, hard work will defiantly be rewarded!
Roles and responsibilities will involve:
- Managing an industrial team of warehouse staff and FLT drivers.
- Ensure movement of goods are moved effectively and safely
- Ensure targets are met in line with the company
- Adhere to health and safety at all times
- Ensure all equipment is monitored for health and safety I.E. protective equipment, machinery
- Permanent contract
- Full onsite training
- Free on site parking
- Family run business treated as an individual not just a number
- Reputable company with a strong client base
- Monday to Friday day shift patterns
- Strong experience in a similar warehousing supervisor role
- Logistics and warehousing background
- Experience of managing/supervising staff
- Attention to detail
- Good experience within health and safety
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Consistent and reliable
- Any of the following would also be of huge benefit.
CLICK APPLY TODAY!