£7.83p/h chance of overtime
Temporary ongoing work – potential permanent placements
One of the Derbyshire regions most reputable and established companies are looking for the best Warehouse Operatives based around Ilkeston
Our client are responsible for providing goods and services to thousands of customers throughout the UK, due to their continued growth and expanding customer base, they need a team that are able to help them through the demanding orders.
We are seeking a team of at least 5 people who are able to work in a distribution environment, that is reliant on a speedy turnaround of goods coming in and then out again very quickly. If you love going to the gym, then this job is defiantly for you as it involves heavy lifting! Why pay to go the gym when we can pay you to get a work out!
The working hours
The working hours will be Monday to Friday 2pm till 10pm. There may be occasional weekends due to the demand of the business, you must be able to commit to these times on an ongoing basis as this is an ongoing assignment.
If you have a car and are flexible with travel great! If you’re limited to public transport, there are bus routes available however you must have flexibility in this due to the locations and shift times. Our Client is based just off furnace road in Ilkeston, great location for someone who lives close by.
- Loading and unloading heavy deliveries.
- Preparing deliveries for dispatch, involving heavy lifting.
- Cutting and shaping foam to go onto a production line ready for packaging
- Manual Handling
- Ongoing work until Christmas – WITH THE CHANCE FOR IT TO GO TO PERMANENT
- Chance for overtime when worked more than 38 hours per week!
- Holiday entitlement
- Access to high street discounts
- Company pension scheme
- Automatic entry to Blue Arrow ‘Superstar of the month’ award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers.
- Dedicated consultant
- Blue Arrow uniform
- Weekly pay
- Previous experience within the warehousing environment
- Hardworking and reliable
- Safety boots
- Able to work on a temporary assignment, happy to work flexible shifts. I.E. on weekends on every few weeks.
- Must be able to get to Ilkeston for start and finish times
- Must be polite and friendly.
- Happy with Manual handling
- Physically fit due to the amount of lifting, as you will be lifting products for 8 hours a day.
- Happy to work on their feet for long periods of time
- Able to start immediately
So if you are looking for your next opportunity then CLICK APPLY TODAY and we will be in touch to discuss your application.