Location: Castle Donnington
Contract type: Permanent – immediate start
Blue Arrow Recruitment are working in partnership with a large distribution warehouse based in Castle Donington, we are recruiting for two experience Warehouse Operatives on a permanent basis.
Working on site of one the regions strongest and most reputable companies, you could be working for an extremely secure contract providing full time working hours.
The working hours
The Working hours will be working Monday to Friday 7am till 5pm, perfect for anyone looking for full time permanent work.
If you have a car and are flexible with locations, great! If you’re limited to public transport, not to worry! There is a 24 hour bus service (Skylink) which can get you to work for the starting time of 7am.
The working environment
This is a Family run business and you are certainly not just a number here, if the directors are ever around on the shop floor they will speak to you via your name, hard work will defiantly be rewarded!
Roles and responsibilities will involve:
- Working within the goods in and goods department
- Checking for damaged or missing products
- Ensure movement of goods are moved effectively and safely either by hand or forklift
- Adhere to health and safety at all times
- Picking and packaging orders and keeping the paperwork up to date.
- Ensure all equipment is monitored for health and safety I.E. protective equipment, machinery
- Permanent contract
- Full onsite training
- Free on site parking
- Family run business treated as an individual not just a number
- Reputable company with a strong client base
- Monday to Friday day shift patterns
- Strong experience in a warehousing environment
- Attention to detail
- Good experience within health and safety
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Consistent and reliable
- FLT License desired but not essential
- Any of the following would also be of huge benefit.
These roles have an immediate start, and interviews will be taking place immediately.
CLICK APPLY TODAY!