Temporary – Part time hours ongoing 9am to 5pm no weekend
Blue Arrow Derby are looking for Warehouse Operatives to support our client based in Mickleover.
Our client is looking for a warehouse operative to support with their orders on a temporary bases. They are looking for someone initially just for 2 to 3 days working 9am till 5pm, for the right candidate they may be offering a permanent position. They are a small family run business and hard work will be rewarded! We are looking for someone who is hard working, great attitude towards work and must be able to get to Mickleover.
This role can offer flexible days and shifts (perfect for someone who is looking for extra hours or someone who is looking for hours around current commitments and needs.) Monday to Friday work, part time hours, and a weekly income. As this particular client is situated in the Mickleover areas of Derbyshire, you will need to have your own transport and a full UK driving license. There are bus routes available but must be flexible with travel.
- Working Monday to Friday 8am till 5pm
- Family run business
- Can be very repetitive
- Immediate start
- Training will be offered
Main Duties include:
- Creating signage for businesses
- Cutting out signage – ACCURACY IS KEY
- Loading goods onto vehicles
- Manual handling
- Packaging the product for distribution
- Flexible days
- Holiday entitlement
- Dedicated consultant
- Employee of the month
- Blue Arrow uniform
- Weekly pay
- Previous experience within an industrial environment
- Hardworking, reliable and positive attitude
- Safety boots
- Accuracy is key as it can be 8 hours of cutting out and creating signage.
- Must be able to get to Mickleover
- Must be polite and friendly.
- Happy to work on their feet for long periods of time
- UK full driving License preferred but not essential as there are bus routes available
- Able to start immediately
So if you think this is just what you’re looking for then click APPLY TODAY! Or give us a call at our office and we will be happy to help.