We are recruiting Warehouse Operatives to work for a delivery company that handles millions of parcels each year for leading retailers. You could earn extra cash leading up to Christmas, so don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join a growing business.
You will be joining a business who’s vision is to be recognised as the best delivery company in the UK and across Europe. Royal Mail employees are at the forefront of their ambition to deliver the best possible service to their customers.
Interested? Then Apply Now! Using the button below!
- Shift hours: 6am – 2pm, 2pm – 10pm, 10pm – 6am
- Previous experience in warehouse roles is essential
- Driving licence categories: Forklift truck license
- Weekly pay
- Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
- Instant access to online retail discounts
- Automatic entry and consideration for Blue Arrow’s monthly Superstars recognition scheme
You’ll be able to work as part of a team and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You have excellent customer service and enjoy working to tight timescales.
You will need to conduct yourself professionally in order that you are clearly able to take instruction by RMG and can deliver the optimal performance expected from a professional according to industry best practice.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that the operational activity of the team meets customer service requirements by completing each activity you carryout to the highest standard
- Carry out duties accurately and above the minimum productivity rate
- Carry out variety of warehouse activities such as unloading containers, FLT, pallet truck operation, despatch and loading duties.
- Carry out general housekeeping, maintenance and hygiene duties, to ensure a very high standard of tidiness and therefore safe work environment
- You will be responsible for your own Health and Safety and your colleagues by adhering to the safe working practices.