Blue Arrow Recruitment is currently recruiting Spares Warehouse Operative to work for international company which is based in heart of Derbyshire.
You would be working within busy and well organised dispatch warehouse with clean/safe working conditions on a permanent basis. The company is forefront of modern heating, electrical and renewable technology. An ever changing technical environment that keeps pace with the world of customer comfort.
As a successful candidate you will be a part of friendly team where efforts are rewarded with amazing salary, bonus scheme and pension plan.
The working pattern for this role is based on seasonal hours with an average 37 hour week.
This will be 4 days per week for our low season (April-Oct) and 5 days per week during our busy period (Nov-Mar), covering hours between 7am-6pm Monday to Friday
To your main responsibilities will include:
- Dispatching Spare parts for our Service organisation and Merchant Customers
- Processing returns
- Van stock management processing
- Picking and packing items
- Goods receipt and storing.
- basic administrative work with use of computers and utilizing our custom software/scanners for dispatching functions including common freight carrier selection
- Previous warehouse experience
- Team orientated but able to work on individual basis
- Swift learner
- Pro-active, ‘quality focused’, professional individual
- You will have the determination to be part of a winning team.
- Excellent salary
- Bonus paid every 6 months (performance based)
- Free on-site parking
- Modern canteen