We are currently recruiting on an on-going basis for the Distribution Centre in Andover picking and Packing.
You will be required to work in ambient, chilled and Freezer environments in a temporary ongoing basis with a strong view to going permanent.
Operational and General:
- Working in a temperature controlled environment.
- Picking items using a voice activated pick system.
- Working to pick rate targets.
- Operating LLOP.
- Remaining focused under pressure in a time sensitive environment
- Ensuring a high standard of housekeeping and Health & Safety is maintained at all times.
You must be available to work any 5 days out of 7 as the Site is a 24/7 operation.
Shift start and finish times are 10pm-6am.
£9.55 per hour for the first 12 weeks, increasing to £12.50 per hour
Full training will be provided along with suitable clothing for the sub-zero role in the Freezer.
If you are a driver with a vehicle and have friends that want to work too we can look as accommodating this.
Own transport required due to location, or we are roughly 1 mile from the nearest bus stop.
A good level of conversational English is a must!
Apply now for immediate interview.