ARE YOU LOOKING TO START IMMEDIATELY?
THE ROLE IS BASED IN CH65 9HD
You will be responsible for organising Parcels for a GLOBAL delivery company - this will include scanning, tagging, sorting and manual handling. Candidates must have scanner/hand held terminal experience.
Warehouse experience preferred, however if you have the right attitude you may be considered.
This positon is temp to perm.
The role of a Warehouse Operative is to carry out warehouse tasks as directed.
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
- Warehouse experience
- Ability to follow work procedures and safety rules
- Ability to read, understand and follow directions/instructions
- Ability to count accurately and to perform simple math calculations
- Have appropriate hand, eye and foot co-ordination to effectively use mechanical handling equipment
- Ability to move product which may require bending, stretching, stooping, stepping, reaching and/or lifting, in line with Health & Safety regulations
- Fluent English and Reading Ability
Key Responsibilities in this role will include;
- Manual handling
- Working in a team environment
- Working in a safe manner
- Processing paperwork - as required
- Operating IT-systems
- Working within a physically demanding environment
You MUST be able to provide 5 years work history with references without gaps of over 28 days.
Working hours will be between 16:30 - 20:30 or 17:00 - 2100 Monday - Friday, candidates must be flexible and willing to work overtime when available.
CALL 0151 227 4400 for a prescreen