CAN YOU GET TO THE CHESTER GATES BUSINESS PARK?
ARE YOU LOOKING TO START IMMEDIATELY?
THE ROLE IS BASED IN CH65 9HD
16:00pm - 20:30pm
You will be responsible for organising Parcels for a GLOBAL delivery company known all over the world- this will include scanning, tagging, sorting and manual handling. No experience is necessary as our team on site will offer you full training to support your new position on site.
You will be working part time evenings to support the operation with parcels shipped in from all over the UK and Overseas then be part of a large friendly team to get all parcels in order for next day dispatch.
The site is Brand new and holds state of the arc equipment, allowing you full use of the latest technology in handling mail sorting.
You will play a key part within a close working team, weekly incentives are very much a part of your working week, the management community are very friendly and nurturing to all staff - you will feel part of the family instantly through the interaction and daily communication from the team
We are looking for Warehouse experience, however if you have the right attitude and can demonstrate a string work ethic - this will be considered.
This position is temp to perm - giving you a unique opportunity to progress from a temporary member of the team to perm. This role opens up an array of other opportunities within the company - being that it is global and most reputable brand.
The role of a Warehouse Operative is to carry out warehouse tasks as directed.
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
- Warehouse experience
- Ability to follow work procedures and safety rules
- Ability to read, understand and follow directions/instructions
- Ability to count accurately and to perform simple math calculations
- Have appropriate hand, eye and foot co-ordination to effectively use mechanical handling equipment
- Ability to move product which may require bending, stretching, stooping, stepping, reaching and/or lifting, in line with Health & Safety regulations
- Fluent English and Reading Ability
Key Responsibilities in this role will include;
- Manual handling
- Working in a team environment
- Working in a safe manner
- Processing paperwork - as required
- Operating IT-systems
- Working within a physically demanding environment
Before you are able to start we will SUPPORT you obtaining your 5 year work/other history, your start date is subject to receiving 5 year references which we spend time with you to obtain. Any gaps within the 5 years must be covered with a personal reference.
Working hours will be between 16:30 - 20:30 or 17:00 - 2100 Monday - Friday, candidates must be flexible and willing to work overtime when available.
CALL 0151 227 4400 for a prescreen - and interview on site.