*Live in accommodation available if needed*
A waiter/waitress is required for this food led gastro pub in a beautiful village on the outskirts of Micheldever. They have an excellent food and drink offering and serve locally sourced, freshly made food. You will work 5/7 days to include evenings and weekends, 45 hours per week – Very flexible shifts. The pub is also a very popular wedding venue.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Serving food and drink to customers
- Providing excellent levels of customer service
- Cash handling
- Operating the tills
- Dealing with customer queries
- Help with ideas to drive the business forward
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
What you need to get the job:
- Experience working in a quality restaurant/hotel
- Ideally from a quality food led pub environment
- A willingness to learn and progress
- Able to work well as a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent food, wine and other drink knowledge
- Dedicated to and passionate about the hospitality industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Salary of £8 p/h + Tips
• A live in room can be offered if required
• Free parking
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.