£7.85 per hour
Blue Arrow Inverness
01463 240 590
25 days ago
Everything they do starts with the customers, so a role in Vodafone retail is your opportunity to get involved with one of the most important parts of our business. Helping bring people together around great technology and they will support you with a great working environment, flexibility and exciting opportunities to grow within one of the worlds leading mobile communications provider.
Located in Elgin, this exciting store is needing a Retail Assistant. The role is temporary for two months cover, could lead to permanent for the right candidate.
Rate of pay is £7.85 per hour for various from 9am – 6pm over 5 days out of 7.
Job involves weekends and some evening shifts.
• Acting as a concierge person to confidently meet and greet all customers
• Answering initial enquires and questions and providing customers with key information around phone and network services
• Proactively show your outstanding customer service skills
• Demonstrating excellent communication skills at all levels within the store
• Must have proven experience working within a busy and pressurised retail environment
• Passionate and driven in all aspects of customer service
• Experience in a similar roles
• Media and communications Industry aware
If interested in this position and feel that you met the above criteria then please call Siobhan Curran, Blue Arrow 01463 240590 or apply online
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Blue Arrow Industrial is acting as recruitment Business and Employment Agency.