Main duties of the role will include:
• Process and Audit Travel expenses Claim on a daily basis directly in SAP PTM, involving:
o Making sure all supporting receipts are attached to the employee claim
o check claim form for accuracy against the valid receipts
o check authorisations
o check adherence to a number of different company policies
o limit fraudulent activity
• Deal with all employee queries in email, phone and in person
• Complete postings and payment run in SAP.
• Prepare expenses for scanning and processing foreign VAT reclaim
• Assist in the organisation of the Yearly Risk Management projects by preparing selected claims
• Assist in maintaining databases and compiling monthly reports
• Ad hoc office duties including filing & archiving
• Complete various awareness training on Fraud, Ethics and Compliance as needed.
The candidate needs to:
• Demonstrate Initiative & Common Sense and apply a practical approach to Expense claims
• Be a clear decision maker
• Be able to adapt to a change of process and systems when applicable
• Be effective at working under pressure and to strict deadlines
• No previous experience of Travel Expenses is necessary
• Must have experience of MS Office including Excel and Outlook
The hourly rate is £11.00 PAYE and you would be expected to work a 37 hour week.
If you are interested in this role, don't hesitate to apply within.