Our client are a global leader in the logistics sector, specialising in courier and transport service. Our client require additional support until April 2019. As a transport clerk you will be responsible for the following duties;
- Debrief crews retuning from route ensuring all driver paperwork is completed correctly with hours, mileage and fuel recorded correctly.
- Completing end of day reports for contracts on site detailing returns, FTE and agency hours.
- Monitoring crews on the road via the companies tracking software and reporting any issues to the relevant contracts off site.
- Raising defects found on debrief in line with the companies defect procedures.
- Vehicle management; following a set service schedules and ensuring all service paperwork/defects are completed and filed correctly.
As successful candidates will require the following experience;
- 2 years minimum administration experience
- Previous transport experience desirable but not essential
- Ability to follow a strict processes
- Able to work as part of team, and by own initiative
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Computer literate
The shift pattern is Monday to Friday, with occasional weekends.
Please apply on line using your CV a consultant from Blue Arrow – Romford, will contact you. If you haven’t been contact within 10 workings days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.