A Trainee Store Manager is required for a well-known Quick Service Restaurant that have units all over the UK. Our client operates a franchise within Hampshire and they are currently looking for numerous Trainee Managers to work in their stores in the Portsmouth and Southampton area. The successful applicant will undergo a fast-track management programme to develop them to Store Manager within 9-18 months.
Your main responsibilities as Trainee Store Manager will include:
- Be part of the management team of the store which will include a shift manager, assistant manager and Store Manager
- Run and work shifts which will be mainly from 3/4pm to 11pm/Midnight
- Ensure food is prepped to brand standards
- Manage and train staff to deliver excellent customer service
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
- Experience in a catering environment, ideally fast food or branded restaurants or pubs
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be able to work evenings and weekends
- Own transport desirable
- Bags of personality and enthusiasm to lead staff in a busy environment
- Keen to progress to management
- Starting salary £19,890
- Excellent training on the fast-track management programme
- Working 45 hours per week
- Meals on duty
- Excellent career opportunity for someone who would like to be trained in management
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.