A traditional family run, unspoilt, traditional 18th Century Country Pub in Lyndhurst Area is seeking either a Trainee Manager or an Assistant Manager to join their team. The pub is part of an independent group and they serve fresh, locally sourced food as well as catering for functions and events. They offer an excellent training programme and opportunities to progress within the company. The successful candidate will work 5/7 days to include evenings and weekends.
Trainee/Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Hands on management serving food and drink
- Undertake training on how to run the food-led pub effectively
- Learn to deal with customer queries and complaints
- Ordering and monitoring stock
- Cellar management
- Work as a team to deliver correct standards
Trainee/Assistant Manager Requirements:
- All round experience in a quality food-led pub
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Excellent food and beverage knowledge
- Dedicated to and passionate about the hospitality industry
- A salary of £18,000-£22,000 depending on experience
- Opportunities to progress within the company
- Excellent training opportunities and support with NVQs
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.