Blue Arrow are looking for 2 staff members for a temporary 8 week role, working in a coffee shop in Gloucester.
This role is just for 8 weeks, working up to 30 hours per week but there is a high chance that it will turn out to be a permanent position for the right candidate.
Blue Arrow are one of the largest recruitment companies in the UK. We pride ourselves on our service to both our staff and our clients, always striving to offer the best we can in terms of support.
The ideal candidate will be based in Gloucester or the local area or be willing and able to travel to site on a daily basis.
- Able and willing to work occasional weekend shifts
- Have Barista and Till experience
- Have good customer service skills
- Be able to work as part of a larger team
- The role will offer
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive rates of pay. Up to £9 per hour
- Holiday earned on every hour worked
- A free certified Food Level 1 Hygiene certificate to be gained
- Employment with one of the countries largest recruitment agencies with good opportunities for further work
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please give me a call in office on 01905 724549 and ask for Sebastian