We are currently looking for successful telephone negotiator's for our client, a successful collections company based in Sheffield to join their expanding team.
These are excellent roles where you will be contacting clients to establish their current position and ability to make payments on outstanding debts and work with them to find the best solution.
As a negotiator you will be required to demonstrator empathy and to use a logical and constructive thought process.
Dealing with an allocated case load you will be expected to work to targets and deliver excellent customer service.
Reporting to: Collections Supervisor
Status: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £16,000 + based on experience plus uncapped bonus.
Profile: To be successful in this role you will possess excellent communication skills and demonstrate a consistent focus on performance and customer service. You must be able to adapt quickly to changes in relevant guidelines and work towards targets.
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Accomplishing the efficient and timely collection of debts.
- Taking inbound and outbound calls.
- Arranging payment arrangements within FCA guidelines.
- Ensuring customers payments are kept up to date.
- Meeting and exceeding KPI’s within quality, cash collocation and productivity.
- Ensure best practice on calls is followed.
- Deal with general account queries.
- Debt recovery and collection experience but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High level of written and verbal communication.
- Be able to working toward set targets.
We are currently interviewing for this role and have dates available now!! if you would like to know more then please call our Sheffield office immediately: 01142722600 or email your CV details now.