Job Type: Fixed-term Contract
Duration: 12 Months
An exciting opportunity for an experienced platform specialist, playing a leading role in the development and support of business critical service management toolset. The toolset supports a global userbase of 4,000 across multiple markets, countries and external suppliers.
In the role you will be required to provide technical support and consultancy for the platform, ensuring compliance to standards, whilst maintaining a robust and secure service that underpins Aviva. Strong understanding of ITIL best practice and experience of a service management toolset would also be ideal.
- Support the change agenda on the Assyst platform
- Own and manage service issues/risks and maintenance on the platform
- Support all stakeholders to leverage the benefits of the platform (4000 global users)
- Ensure the platform operates in line with CISO standards
- Provide consultancy to and deliver the toolset to new markets looking to on-board to the platform, focusing on commercial, operational and capability impacts
- Drive and manage platform integrations with other IT services across the Aviva Group
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives to exploit the toolset.
Skills & Experience
- Experience supporting an ITIL Service Management toolset, preferably assyst
- Experience of working in a complex technical team / queue environment
- Experience working with Incidents, Problems and Changes in a Service Management toolset.
- Experience delivering Changes through a Development / Production lifecycle and providing consultancy to application users.
- Experience working / manipulating large datasets.
- Data reporting experience including Crystal Reports / Business Objects / Birt Eclipse
- Technical skills including SQL, Java, Lua, HTML / CSS scripting, Powershell
- ITIL Foundation, or relevant experience
- Good knowledge of MS Office products
What will you get for this role?
- Salary of up to/between £25,000 to £35,000
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 30% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Ben Dixon on 0117 928 3885.