Blue Arrow Recruitment is currently recruiting Spares Warehouse Operative to work for international company based in heart of Derbyshire. (DE56)
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- An exciting opportunity has arises for an individual to work within a busy and well organised dispatch warehouse with clean/safe working conditions on a permanent basis.
- The successful applicant will be required to cover all general duties within the department including basic administrative work with use of computers and utilizing our custom software/scanners for dispatching functions including common freight carrier selection
- Key duties include: dispatching Spare parts for our Service organisation and Merchant Customers, processing returns, van stock management processing, picking and packing items, goods receipt and storing.
WHAT YOU BRING ALONG
- Pro-active, ‘quality focused’, professional individual
- You will have the determination to be part of a winning team
- Previous warehouse/ dispatch and returns experience
- Team orientated but able to work on individual basis
- Swift learner
- IT Literate
- Excellent salary
- Bonus paid every 6 months (performance based)
- Free on-site parking
- Modern canteen
This will be 4 days per week for our low season (April-Oct) and 5 days per week during our busy period (Nov-Mar), covering hours between 7am-6pm Monday to Friday
The working pattern for this role is based on seasonal hours with an average 37 hour week
If you think that you have got what is needed to become part of the team do not hesitate and Click apply today.