A popular, food led gastro pub situated in a lovely location in Stockbridge.
The pub operates an impressive fresh food menu. This pub is a part of a large group of pubs, and offer excellent career opportunities to develop and progress. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Sous Chef to join their brigade.
As a Sous Chef you will work 5/7 days per week, min of 45 hrs per week and live in accommodation is available if required.
Sous Chef Responsibilities
- Oversee the smooth running of the kitchen
- Deputise in the absence of the Head Chef
- Train and develop the team
- Stock control
- Food safety/health & hygiene
- Experience as Junior Sous or Sous Chef in a fresh-food kitchen
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead and motivate the team
- Own transport is a must if living out
- Training program to aid in team development
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- 28 days holiday pro rata per annum
- Up to £26,000 + Tips
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.