£26000 per annum
Blue Arrow Perms
5 months ago
Popular hotel on the outskirts of Winchester. This hotel is part of a group of hotels and is a stylish, contemporary place where the food comes first. The hotel’s restaurant offers a selection of dishes using fresh produce, delivered to a high standard, the hotel also covers functions throughout the year. This company offers fantastic facilities and excellent career opportunities to progress. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Sous Chef to join their brigade. As a Sous Chef you will work 5 out of 7 days per week – straight shifts! (12noon-10pm or 2pm-10pm) – Not all day shifts! You will be provided accommodation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Sous Chef (Winchester):
- To work alongside the other chefs in the kitchen
- To produce and present the dishes to meet the required standard
- To assist with managing and maintaining the stock and storage
- To assist in monitoring and maintaining quality of food produced
- To help with creating new recipes and assist with writing menus
What You Need To Be a Successful Sous Chef (Winchester):
- Experience at Sous Chef level in a busy fresh food restaurant
- Experience cooking with fresh produce and to a high standard
- A creative flair with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- Educated to the NVQ level or equivalent
The Reward/Benefits – Sous Chef (Winchester):
- Salary of up to £26,000 per annum
- Accommodation provided
- Excellent career progression opportunities
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.