Sous Chef required for this popular, branded restaurant in central Bournemouth. This restaurant is situated in a great location and can get very busy so we are looking for a Sous Chef with experience of working in a fast paced environment. This company offers excellent career opportunities to develop and progress.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Sous Chef:
• To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required standards
• To keep all working areas clean and tidy
• To supervise and motivate the team when required
• To comply with health and safety and food safety legislations
• To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
What You Need To Be a Successful Sous Chef
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Previous experience in a similar role
The Reward/Benefits – Sous Chef:
• Salary of up to £28,000 per annum
• Great career progression opportunities
- Staff Benefits
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.