Our client is a successful holiday leisure business which is part of a rapidly expanding group. They cater for families, groups and adult only weekends and they provide accommodation, meals and a range of entertainment in the form of facilities and organised activities. Currently recruiting for an experienced Sous to join their team. The successful applicant will be highly motivated, experienced and ambitious and will in turn be given the opportunity to grow and develop. As a Sous Chef you will be working 5/7 Days - Min 40 hrs - Straight Shifts - latest finish 7pm - Simplified high Volume Cooking
Your main responsibilities as a Sous Chef will include:
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Assist the Senior & Junior chefs
- To supervise and motivate the team when required
What you need to get the job:
- Experience at Junior Sous level or above
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1, 2 or 3 or Equivalent but not essential.
- Passionate about food
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to take operation to the next level
- £24k + tips,
- Straight shifts
Please Hit the apply button NOW!!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.