Our client is a beautiful gastro pub and B&B in Ivybridge. This is a very busy kitchen, serving up to 450 covers a day, so you must be efficient, communicate well and be able to work well under pressure. We make almost everything fresh on the premises, using local ingredients. We feature lots of fresh fish from our local supplier and have a daily specials board for our chefs to create dishes and show flair. You will work between 40 - 45 hours per week and get a share of the tips that the premises makes as well.
- Deputising in the Head Chefs absence
- Training coaching and developing the team
- Assisting with ordering and menus
How to be successful:
- Excellent knife skills
- Takes pride in their work
- You should be able to cost dishes correctly and be used to working towards a target GP%.
- Experience with food safety, health and safety and knowledge of food allergens.
- Motivated, eager, has good time management skills and can work well without supervision
- Good salary
- Training & Progression.
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.