Beautifully kept Country Pub with a well-known reputation for real home cooked food, real ales, handpicked fine wines and friendly, genuine hospitality. Based on the outskirts of Chichester in West Sussex are looking for an experienced and passionate Sous Chef to join and support Head Chef in leading the brigade and develop business further.
Every week Wednesday and Thursday off , 3 split shifts and 2 straight shifts
Your main responsibilities as Sous Chef will include (West Sussex):
- A sustainable work/life balance for the whole kitchen team
- A culture of professionalism and high standards
- Delivery of consistently excellent food
- 5* Hygiene Rating
What you need to get the job as a Sous Chef (West Sussex):
- Knowledge of how to maximising your team and budget
- Experience at Rosette level beneficial
- A genuine love of food and cooking
The Reward – Sous Chef (West Sussex):
- £27,000 per annum
- Share of tips – monthly basis
- Recognition of your achievements
- A team of professional and friendly staff
- Opportunity for development and progression
Due to rural location own transport required
How to apply:
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to submit your application.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.