+ Great Bonus Scheme
With pubs around Surrey and Hampshire and after 10 successful years, this vibrant pub group have recently taken on their 10th pub, and are looking for a Sous Chef to join the team Near Epsom after an extensive refurbishment. They are very much food led using fresh, seasonal ingredients from local suppliers. It also goes without saying…. They do a pretty good pint too!!!
Ideally you will need to drive for this role due to its location.
The Role of a Sous Chef (Headley/Epsom):
- Responsibility for the running of the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef
- Assisting in the recruitment, management and development of the Kitchen team
- Menu development, costing
- Wastage control
- Health and Safety monitoring
What you need to get the job of a Sous Chef (Headley/Epsom):
- Experience at Jnr Sous level looking to step up.
- Experience cooking with fresh produce and to a high standard
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
The Rewards of being a Sous Chef
- £25k + amazing tronc and bonus system, package around £29k!
- Develop in this prestigious environment
- 28 days holiday
- Discounts within all of their locations
- Lots of company benefits such as; increased salary on length of service, retention bonus, awards, team building, pension, meals on duty, uniform, gym discount, perkbox
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.