Are you currently a Sous Chef or a strong Junior Sous looking to take a step up? Are you passionate about producing quality food and have experience working within a weddings/events environment catering for 100+ covers.
If so then look no further! Sous Chef required for a quality wedding and events catering company working within a beautiful privately owned estate.
Sous Chef Requirements..
- A 'hands-on' Chef with all-round cooking abilities
- A track record of large scale banqueting
- Excellent communication skills
- A great eye for detail and the ability to work well under pressure & on own initiative
- Availability to work during normal hours, evenings, weekends & public holidays
The Ideal Candidate..
- A proven, successful background from within a similar event/wedding catering environment.
- A true passion for food.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Ability to improve standards and implement new ideas.
- Initiative and creativity.
What's in it for you...?
- Up to £28,000 P/Annum
- Great working hours with occasional late nights
- Company pension and bonus scheme
- Career progression within a growing company
Driving is essential due to the location of the site.
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Sam at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or APPLY NOW
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.