My Client is in an exciting period of growth. Having spent £7million on a state of the art world class brewery facility complete with a visitor centre. They are also building an estate of free-house pubs and recruiting good people to join them.
- The Role: Sous Chef
- Salary range: £26,000 - £28,000
- Bonus potential of 20%
- 28 days' holiday including bank holidays
- Extra day off on your birthday
The on our site Kitchen had soft opening in December 2017 and the food offering is a vital component of the experience so this is a key role.
You'll be involved in finalising the menu and the recruitment & training of the team.
- Love and good knowledge of seasonal British fare
- At least 2 years' experience in the role
- Proven ability to deal with day to day service across 7 days
- Good leader, able to recruit and develop a good team
- Outward looking and open to new ideas
- Confident, organised and hard-working
- Full compliance with Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Food Safety Level 2 minimum
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to apply.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.