Are you a chef looking to work in a fresh food environment but also maintain a work/life balance?
I am currently looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Sous Chef for a healthcare site near Newbury. You would be working on straight shifts, catering for the residents for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Sous Chef
- Healthcare Company
- £23,500 p.a.
- 37.5 hours per week
- 5 out of 7 days (alternate weekends off)
- Mixed shifts - 6am-2pm and 11am-7pm
- DBS will be required prior to being able to commence work.
- 34 days annual leave per year (inc. bank holidays)
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Free meals while on duty
- Employee Assistance Services
- Continuous learning and development
- Childcare vouchers
- Career development
- Voluntary Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to progress their career in the kitchen but also retain a better work-life balance.
If you are interested in the role please APPLY now or call Sam for further information on 01635 34949.