An amazing opportunity has become available for an experienced, passionate, food led and team focused Sous Chef to join the team of this well-known restaurant in Bath.
- The Role: Sous Chef
- The Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- The Salary: £28,000 to £32,000 Salary
- The Benefits: Excellent tips share, paid overtime & meals on duty
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will need to have a great personality
- Strong communication
- Leadership skills
- Presence and passion
- Experience within the UK market working within busy, fresh food operation
- You demonstrate and maintain high standards across all areas of the kitchen.
- The Sous Chef is responsible for all aspects of the kitchen business so will need to be commercially minded and will have had exposure to kitchen financials.
- Contracted 48 hr with paid overtime
- Packages include Tronc share
- Meals on duty
- Trips, days out and other incentives
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days holiday entitlement
- Childcare vouchers
- 50% off your food bill at any of our restaurants
- Work for an award winning company continuing to grow
- Amazing in-house training programmes to develop you
- A kitchen specked out with the best equipment
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.