Sous Chef – 4*Hotel-Christchurch–Up to £28k - £32k
Our client is a 4 star Luxury hotel ideally situated on the Christchurch seafront in the Bournemouth area. The Hotel has a Rosette restaurant, and covers number of weddings and functions throughout the year. The hotel’s restaurant offers a great selection of dishes using fresh local produce, delivered to a high standard. They are currently recruiting for a Fantastic Sous Chef to join their brigade. As a Sous Chef you will work 5/7 days, various shifts - 2 AA Rossette Restaurant - Good Quality High Volume
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Sous Chef (Christchurch):
- Overall responsibility of the kitchen operation when the Head Chef is not on duty
- Producing and presenting the dishes to meet the required standard
- To assist with managing and maintaining the stock and storage
- To ensure the work area is kept clean and tidy at all times
- To help with creating new recipes and assist with writing menus
What You Need To Be a Successful Sous Chef (Christchurch):
- Experience at Sous Chef or Head Chef level
- A creative flair with a passion for fresh produce
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to take operation to the next level
- Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate the team
- Package of to £28,000 - £32,000k
- 5 out of 7 days
- Great career progression opportunities
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the “APPLY” button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.