At Air Products we've been helping our customers to become more productive, energy efficient and sustainable for more than 70 years. With our atmospheric, process and specialty gases, performance materials, equipment and technologies, we supply innovative solutions to energy, environmental and emerging markets around the world.
We are currently looking to appoint a talented Senior Project Engineer to be based in Crewe within the UK &Ireland Industrial Gases Customer Engineering team.
As a Senior Project Engineer:
- You will undertake installation and maintenance related projects, within the specialist, bespoke and technology related areas. This will include standard package, bulk gas and packaged gas installations.
- You will also lead projects that can include an element of packaged gasses production plants and project support to Air Products liquid manufacturing plants.
- You be involved in projects, proposals, maintenance activities, provision of technical support to both internal and external customers and generation of valued service revenue where appropriate.
- You will work closely with our customers; this position is ideal for engineers who wish to further develop their commercial skills and business knowledge in a dynamic environment on multi discipline projects.
- You will run multiple projects and proposals concurrently, safely, within strict time scales and budgets whilst following all applicable corporate procedures and appropriate UKI legislation.
- You will have a dedicated and driven approach & be committed to getting it right with a never-ending desire to learn, improve & contribute
As a Senior Project Engineer you will have:
- An engineering degree or HND or equivalent
- Confirmed experience within an engineering environment
- Previous experience in industrial gas engineering or similar, specific experience of the related equipment and installations would be an advantage
- Good Social and communication skills
- Good IT skills
We need dedicated and driven people who are committed to getting it right with a never-ending desire to learn, improve and contribute. In return we offer a culture of respect, challenge and innovation - with excellent opportunities for growth and development. If that sounds interesting, then come and discover, care, accomplish and thrive at Air Products.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status."