£27.06 - £35 per hour
19 days ago
• Project management of suitable projects following the Project Management Procedure.
• Co-ordinating the detailed design of Buildings and infrastructure for a range of projects including but not limited to major plant construction, replacement and refurbishment works
• Be competent with the associated maintenance and operation of engineering services
• Application of industry standards of design and software to develop specifications for tender.
• Liaising with clients, architects and other design team members to gain the optimum solution for the client’s needs and funding.
• Develop and maintain excellent client relationships.
• Monitoring of installation works on site and observance of technical compliance and Health and Safety team matters
• Audits on process and procedures within the Building and Construction work environment
• Takes full responsibilities for overall progress of projects and use the necessary resources to prepare reports and initiates corrective actions where necessary to assure the overall direction and integrity of the projects is achieved
• Demonstrate full and clear communication and marketing deployment of the relevant projects and the Building and Construction team to ensure topicality to project stakeholders at all levels, including the site Communications team
• Ensure multi-functional teams are in place and regular reviews take place with minutes and actions being communicated appropriately, both written and verbal
• Prepare the End of Project Report (Project Operation Readiness Review) using all required information, including customer feedback, designer and supplier performance data
• Agree a technical and quality strategy with appropriate members of the Project team
• Identify all project risks and manage the development and delivery of any mitigation plans to protect the customer and ensure that all risks are on the Risk Register
• Ensure that quality controls of the team’s work are planned and performed correctly
• Maintain and ensure the ongoing topicality and relevance of team files or folders in the local community area.
• Able to represent, oversee and coach any aspect of project delivery within Building and Construction
• Works effectively across boundaries, be credible, trusted and have excellent communication skills and collaborative behaviours
• Liaise with the project team members to ensure compliance to SQCDP (Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, People) Target Conditions and represent the Building and Construction team at the daily FM Start of Shift
• Ensure all Project Issues are properly reported via escalations to the Head of Business and reported back through the SQCDP (Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, People) start of shift
• Advise the Head of Business of any deviations from plan and recommend corrective action and help prepare any appropriate customer protection as required
• Be responsible for the undertaking of building condition and service delivery surveys to support future investment planning that maintains site development and life cycle forecasting
• Be responsible for change / variation process control and liaise with QS and team members to ensure compliance to the approved budget and to secure and optimize the commercial position of Airbus
• Identify and obtain any support and advice required for the management, planning and control of the project portfolio
• Develop and submit business cases with full cost benefit analysis to enable an unambiguous request for funding
• Support the long term Site Master Planning process to ensure the development of sites is topical and consistent
• Undertake a full Lessons Learnt workshop with the team when a project fails to meet the agreed
You would be expected to work a 35 hour week at an hourly rate of £35.00 Ltd Company or £27.06 PAYE.
If you are interested in the role, don't hesitate to apply within.