I am currently looking for an experienced Senior Pastry Chef De Partie to join an outstanding kitchen team, available to start immediately. Salary plus tips, development and many other benefits.
So if you are tired of the City commute and would enjoy breathing in the fresh country air or if you already live in a country location and want to move to an even prettier part of the world then you may want to consider relocating to the Cotswolds.
- The Role: Senior Pastry Chef de partie
- The Location: The Northern Cotswolds
- The Salary: £25,000
- Extra Benefits: Tips & Live in available
They can provide accommodation at excellent rates if you wish to be part of highly acclaimed Hotel. Rent is just 13% of your monthly salary, all bills included.
The salary is up to £25,000 per annum for the person with the right drive and experience. The annual tips are likely to add a minimum of £1,750 per annum to your salary.
Live-in available or relocation assistance can be provided.
In exchange for your passion and commitment you will receive:
- Competitive salary plus tips
- Career progression alongside a well-established Michelin experienced Head Chef and a passionate Team.
- 28 days holiday (incl bank holiday)
- Pension scheme.
- Amazingly good "Friends and Family' rates at the Manor or the Sister hotel in Oxfordshire.
- Prepare and deliver excellent pastries, bread and desserts form our Pastry Kitchen alongside our vastly experienced Head Pastry Chef.
- Work with precision and cleanliness upholding Health and Safety and Food Hygiene standards.
- Work within and contribute towards the excellent passion and morale of your colleagues in the kitchen and restaurant team.
- Be creative and assist the Head Pastry Chef in exceeding guests' expectations in line with attaining Michelin Star and Three Rosette standard dishes.
The Manor is a highly acclaimed 4 Red Star luxury hotel steeped in history, situated in the heart of the Northern Cotswolds. It has long held a reputation amongst discerning guests as the Hotel Restaurant at which to dine at in the Cotswolds. Our guest can expect a relaxed and truly remarkable stay which constantly exceeds expectations. The menus created by Head Chef are Modern British with classic French influences. Chef does not restrict his menus to local produce but uses the finest ingredients from Britain and Europe in his imaginative dishes.
If you like the sound of this job ACT NOW: Press the Apply button to apply.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.