I am currently looking for an experienced Senior Receptionist to join the Front of House Team, available to start asap.
The Role: Senior Receptionist
The Location: Near Stow-on-the- Wold, Cotswolds
The Salary: £18,500 + Tips
If you are tired of the City commute and would enjoy breathing in the fresh country air or if you already live in a country location and want to move to an even prettier part of the world then you may want to consider relocating to the Cotswolds.
The position is based at a well renowned Luxury Manor Hotel which is situated in a remarkably beautiful part of the Cotswolds in an idyllic countryside location.
They can provide accommodation at excellent rates if you wish to be part of highly acclaimed Hotel. Rent is just 13% of your monthly salary, all bills included.
The salary is up to £18,500 per annum for the person with the right drive and experience. The annual tips are likely to add a minimum of £1,750 per annum to your salary. Live-in available or relocation assistance can be provided.
In exchange for your passion and commitment you will receive:
- Competitive salary plus tips
- Career progression in a highly acclaimed Red Star operation alongside a passionate Team.
- 28 days holiday (incl bank holiday)
- Pension scheme.
- Amazingly good "Friends and Family' rates at The Hotel or Sister Hotel.
- To carry out full reception shifts daily in accordance with the weekly rota.
- To supervise the reception team in accordance to the directions of the Front Office Manager to ensure efficient Red Star operations.
- To delegate where required to ensure efficient operations.
- To consistently promote a professional image and maintain a high standard of personal presentation in compliance with the published protocol.
- To assist with daily reception and Front Office administrative tasks including rate and yield management to maximise room sales.
- To uphold the standards of the hotel and department and to direct the reception team to do the same.
- To ensure good presentation and tidiness of all areas of reception.
- To provide a contribution at team meetings with ideas, feedback and observations to help improve the standards of operation and presentation of the Front Office.
- To work as part of a team with a strong emphasis on supporting reception colleagues and other departments.
The Hotel is a highly acclaimed 4 Red Star luxury hotel steeped in history, situated in the heart of the Northern Cotswolds. It has long held a reputation amongst discerning guests as the Hotel & Restaurant at which to dine at in the Cotswolds. Our guest can expect a relaxed and truly remarkable stay which constantly exceeds expectations. The menus created by Head Chef are Modern British with classic French influences.
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to apply.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.