£7.88 per hour
0208 297 8187
10 days ago
This will be covering sickness/absences of staff who are permanently employed. We have 2 shifts available working from either 8am to 2pm or 4pm to 8pm Monday to Friday. You can either work 30 hours a week or 20 hours a week.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a loving, caring and kind workforce who is able to deliver a service to patients who require end of life care.
Please be aware that this position will be suitable for someone who knows the Hospice environment. You will be required to work around patients who are at their end of life or suffering from severe infections.
- Cleaning wards
- Dusting cabinets
- Taking down curtains to clean/ steam cleaning
- Clearing kitchen areas & offices
- Hoovering and mopping floors
- Cleaning toilets
- Ideally someone who has worked in a hospital/hospice environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Happy to work on/off covering absences
If this job is for you, APPLY NOW