£10.27 per hour
3 months ago
Temp - Perm
This school is based over in Fairfield near Hitchin, Letchworth, Stotfold and Biggleswade.
Your role as a Catering Manager will be to provide a inclusive Catering Service in order to maximise income and customer satisfaction. Duties will include and not limited to:
- Organise kitchen staff to ensure all tasks are efficiently completed according to rotas, to keep hours worked within budget targets
- Assist the Area Ops Manager in assessing catering and staffing needs.
- Ensure correct work practice and methods are used by all kitchen staff
- Carry out training of staff as required
- Order and control all stock required including equipment and first aid items
- Maintaining records
- Control all expenditure
- Monitoring accounts and completion of reports using cashless system
- Complete all appropriate returns and records in line with policies and regulations
- Sickness Absence Monitoring
- Personal Performance Appraisals
- Menu planning in line with needs of the school
- Ensure all equipment is kept in good safe and working order / report any defects.
This role is immediate start and will be working 25 hours per week, term time only. As the school expands hours will increase to 32.5 hours.
£10.27 per hour.
This role is a Temp - Perm position.
If you are interested please apply today.
Please note successful applicants will be subject to a DBS Check.