At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
This advert is our portal for talent within our Customer Service Department. Like any great scout, we are always out there looking for the best of the best.
This job posting does NOT represent a live vacancy. What does that mean? It means that this posting is here specifically to collect applications all year long. Don’t let that discourage you – whenever there is a role to recruit for, this is where we would look to find talent outside of our business.
What does that mean for you? We want you to read the below job description, evaluate your skills and abilities against the requirements, and if you are in it to win it – then apply.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- To deliver outstanding, relevant and competitive service levels to an assigned customer base, working closely with the sales organization and other departments to achieve business targets and market share growth
Key Responsibilities: (advisor)
- Provide excellent end to end customer service to own account(s)
- Develop strong relationships in order to provide excellent service delivery to account managers and customers
- Work with customer, sales and internal departments to maximise order book conversion for your account(s)
- Work with customers to deliver efficient special handling solutions, minimising costs.
- Work with operations colleagues to improve supply chain efficiency e.g. containerisation, direct shipment opportunities and value added services
- Challenge working methods and practices providing creative solutions and clarity for customers
- Maintain a positive customer experience in the event of operational or service breakdowns
- Develop your own knowledge and participation in key business initiatives such as ZSOL order upload, EDI, Direct Containers, Peak Planning and SHAS/VAS solutions.
- Work with sales managers and customer to generate additional business opportunities
- Attend required customer visits with a positive and professional manner. Ensure you are fully prepared for your meeting and feedback via minutes to your TL or Manager
- Consistently display professional manner when dealing with internal and external customers
- Display a positive attitude and use knowledge to support customer satisfaction & offer alternative solutions. (eg switch selling, next day delivery, suitable bookings etc). Own the customer contact and ensure conclusion reached to mutual benefit
- Adhere to all internal SLA’s
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrate high level of professionalism representing the adidas group both internally and externally
- Excellent orgainisation skills
- Effective team worker
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to forge and maintain strong relationships
- Effective communicator
Requisite Competencies – Demonstrates excellence in following
- Customer Focus
- Action Orientated
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Integrity and Trust
- Functional / Technical excellence
- Customer Service Managers, Team Leaders
- Account Managers
- Supply chain teams
- Commercial team
- IT Department
- Demand Planning
- Credit management team
- External – 3rd Parties
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- GCSE or equivalent level of education – Maths and English
- No formal level of qualifications required.
- Excellent organizational, planning & communication skills
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.