Currently recruiting for an Events Sales Coordinator for this top hotel near Weybridge.
The ideal candidate will be full of energy and enthusiasm and who wants to increase their experience working in a luxury environment with a great team.
The role is predominantly office based but will also be customer facing whilst meeting with customers and conducting show rounds. You would be reporting directly to the Meeting and Events Sales Manager.
Your main responsibilities as Meetings and Events Co-ordinator will include:
• Being the point of contact for guests who are interested in holding an
Event at the hotel
• Prepare and send all information to the customers
• Conducting show rounds of the hotel and function rooms
• Promoting/selling the function rooms once the enquiry has come in
• Communicating via phone and email to organise the details of the events
• Support the achievement of goals within the department
What you need to get the Meetings and Events Co-ordinator job:
• At least 1 years’ experience at co-ordinating Events within a corporate hotel environment
• An organised and efficient person who can manage their own work load
• A confident person who can build rapport with customers
• A natural “seller” who can promote the hotel and ensure that enquiries are turned into bookings
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• A form of transport due to the location of the hotel
- Salary of £22,000
- Meals on duty
- 28 days holiday per year
- Many staff discounts in the hotel
- Birthday stay at the Hotel!!!
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.