I am seeking a strong Sous Chef that can travel across the home counties to help out a variety of pubs.
The Pubs are in great locations and coupled with the companies' signature food and service this is a great opportunity for an aspiring Head Chef of the future.
- Role: Roving Sous Chef
- Location: Based Around Berkshire & Hampshire
- Salary: Up to £35,000 package
As Roving Sous Chef you will have duties including:
- Fresh food preparation
- Embracing our food culture and designing regularly changing menus
- Setting and reviewing GPs
- Managing wage targets
- Stock control
- Meeting food safety and cleaning standards
- Accommodation provided if working away from home base
- Competitive salary package plus tips
- Work/life balance - 48-hour contract
- 33% staff discount and employee benefits scheme
- Sharesave and pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Long service awards
- Free food on shift
- Career development opportunities and support
- Opportunity to take part in our Food Development Award competition
- Chef days out
- Flexibility to move between pubs
If you like the sound of this job ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to apply.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.