Independent Gastro Pub with rooms near Hungerford, Newbury
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Restaurant Manager with a quality, fresh food background to join an expanding company at their flagship site near Hungerford, Newbury.
You will be driven, motivated, service, and standards focused. You will need to have strong leadership skills and lead by example and inspire your team.
You will report to the owner of the site and will have full operational responsibility for managing every aspect of the restaurant day to day.
Responsibilities of the Restaurant Manager...
- Assess staffing requirements and recruit staff when needed
- Training and mentoring of staff
- Manage staff performance in accordance with established standards and procedures
- Co-ordinate restaurant operations during each shift
- Excellent interaction with customers
- Advise customers on food and beverage choices
What's in it for you...
- Up to £28,000 P/Annum
- Great career opportunity working with an independent company who truly value employees
- Meals on duty
DUE TO THE LOCATION OF THE SITE BEING A DRIVER IS ESSENTIAL
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Sam at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or apply online
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.