Restaurant Manager - Full time, NO EVENINGS!!!!!
Our Client is looking for a Restaurant Manager to join the senior leadership team in managing their busy customer facing restaurant. Serving an all day fresh locally sourced menu in stylish contemporary surroundings you will be responsible for every aspect of the business.
As a Restaurant Manager, you’ll co-ordinate the entire operation of the restaurant whilst maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene and health and safety in accordance with legal and company requirements. With responsibility for business performance you will carry out general kitchen duties such as ordering stock and controlling stock levels and wastage coupled with leading the restaurant team to deliver superb customer service to our customers.
Your main responsibilities as Restaurant Manager will include:
- Hands on management of the restaurant
- Build a strong team – recruitment, training, deal with staff issues
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
- Support the kitchen when needed
- Experience in Restaurant Management, particularly from a branded restaurant background
- Good financial and commercial knowledge
- Confident to help in the kitchen when necessary
- Strong character who can deal with any staff issues
- A dedicated and passionate team player
- Salary of £23,000
- Good career progression opportunities across the company
- All evenings off!
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.