An experienced Restaurant Manager is required for this high end restaurant in the centre of Guildford. The restaurant is part of an independent group which have all won accolades for their dining. The food is of exceptionally high standard so 4 and 5 star hotel experience or rosette experience is preferred. You will work 5/7 days to include evenings and weekends.
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service ensuring excellent guest experience
- Recruit, manage and develop the team
- Create rotas and training schedules
- Review and assist with the profit and loss account
- Ensure budgets and forecasts are met
- Ensure all regulations, policies and procedures are complied with
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- Experience of working in high end hospitality environments at Management level
- Ability to manage a team
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Sound financial acumen
- Ability to work under pressure
Excellent progression opportunities
Training and development programme
Meals on duty
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.