Location: Northampton, NN4 8QS
Type: Permanent, full time (Monday - Sunday 7am-9pm rolling shift pattern)
Salary: 16,000 – 17,000K +20% Shift Allowance
Are you an organised, detail focused customer orientated administrator with a scheduling back ground, looking for a company that offers training and support alongside the opportunities to help you utilise your skills and maximize on your potential? If you are a decisive and assertive team player who can multi-task in a fast paced environment role could be for you? Then get in touch today.
If you are looking for a company whose motto is together is better and their culture proves it with positive employees. Do you want an employer that values experience and is working to join the dot between yesterday and tomorrow then this could be that place, if you have any of the below skills hit the apply.
- Build relationships quickly and professionally.
- Liaise with customers to organise appointments.
- Escalate any issues in a timely manner.
- Back-fill and organise schedules.
- Be an energetic, positive person.
- Have experience of call centre environment.
- Effectively handle multiple task.
- Be IT literate.
- Be a solutionist.
- Strong team player.
- Multitask and work to deadlines.
- Be detail focused.
- Work well in a fast past environment.