- Resource Scheduler, Stansted Airport
- Permanent role, great career opportunity
- Salary of £26,580.84 rising to £29,464.56 post probation, company benefits and 17.5% shift allowance
Due to an internal promotion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Resource Scheduler within Stansted Airport’s Resource Planning Team. Working in partnership with our operational teams, this role will ensure the Airport operation is staffed appropriately to deliver a great customer service to passengers.
MAG is the country’s largest airport group. We own Manchester, Stansted and East Midlands Airports. However, our airports are so much more than the place where your holiday starts! Behind the scenes thousands of MAG employees work tirelessly 24hrs a day 7 days a week across numerous operational departments to ensure that our customers experience a seamless, enjoyable and safe travel experience.
- Use resource scheduling tools to optimise the resourcing schedule to meet business targets
- Make schedules available to employees who execute them
- Continuously improve cost effectiveness of schedules to minimise resource costs and maximise efficiency of the resourcing plan
- Ensuring learnings are shared to optimise scheduling on an ongoing basis
- Monitor 3rd party resources to ensure MAG’s operational objectives are met
- Contribute to the design and delivery of great Customer Service solutions by channelling ideas to the Continuous Improvement team
- Maintain and update customer systems with data regarding employee moves, new starters, leavers and administer requests for annual leave, overtime and shift swaps
The successful candidate will ideally have experience of scheduling work in a people, infrastructure or security environment. You will be motivated to apply your initiative and flourish in an environment where priorities can change. You should be a team player and an effective communicator at all levels. As a Resource Scheduler you will need excellent IT skills, including Microsoft packages (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and experience of using multiple IT systems will be advantageous. Organisation skills are key, alongside the ability to plan and prioritize tasks effectively.
What we offer
Stansted offers a salary of £26,580.84 rising to £29,464.56 post probation plus company benefits and complimentary parking. This role is offered on a shift basis typically working three 12-hour day shifts, followed by 3 days off. Applicants should be comfortable to work between the hours of 5:30amand 6:00pm from Monday to Sunday.
For those seeking to commute to work by bus or train, Stansted can offer up to an 80% discount on travel costs. Stansted is a large employer in the East of England, currently experiencing high growth and we can offer unparalleled career and development opportunities.