*Live in accommodation available if needed*
A luxury, 4 star hotel in Brockenhurst are recruiting for a Reservations Agent to join their team. You will be responsible for helping oversee the smooth running of the busy reservations department by providing a friendly, helpful and responsive level of service to all our guests and team.
The successful candidate will have experience working in a 3 to 5 star hotel. You will cover evening and weekend shifts and work 40 hours per week.
Reservation Agent responsibilities:
- Dealing with individual reservations.
- Dealing with telephone and website room reservations.
- Monitoring of all booking channels.
- Maximising revenue.
- Identifying sales opportunities.
- Deputising for the Reservations Manager..
- General office administration duties.
- You have hotel or leisure related experience in a similar role.
- excellent verbal and written communication skills and competent computer skills.
- excellent telephone manner.
- Computer literate
- Passionate about the hospitality industry
- Keen to learn and progress
- A salary of £16k + Performance Related Bonus
- Live-in accommodation available
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.