£11 - £18 per hour, Benefits: Variety of work and flexible hours
0114 272 2600
8 days ago
Our client base can vary from week to week to include, contract catering units, schools, care homes, restaurants, hotels, bars and more.
We realise being a chef can be a demanding role so working within our relief chef team will allow you to work the days/hours you want to work.
We are now entering our busiest season and as such it’s the perfect time to pick up extra shifts or commit to as many hours as you can for extra money before Christmas.
If you have 2 years or more of working within a professional kitchen environment we are interested in hearing from you.
Excellent rates of pay available.
- Must be experienced within the hospitality industry and have 2 years recent chef experience
- Hold a current Level 2 Food Safety certificate/ be willing to undertake one
- Professional cookery or Equivalent qualifications - Desirable
- Have excellent Communication skills
- DBS Certificate - Desirable
Immediate starts available.
Please apply with your CV or contact Ross Roberts on 0114 272 2600