At Air Products, we've been helping our customers to become more productive, energy efficient and sustainable for more than 75 years. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries from food and beverage to medical, energy and transportation. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
The Equipment Sales/Plant Support business area is responsible for global Equipment and After Sales Services to third party customers and AP joint ventures. This position is responsible for leading the commercial development, business management and execution teams in the EMEA and SEA regions with related personnel located primarily in Hersham, Dammam and KL. The products include: cryogenic and non-cryogenic standard plants to produce Nitrogen and Oxygen; recovery and purification plants to produce Hydrogen; hydrocarbon separation plants. The services include: Engineering, Maintenance and Support Services; Plant Modifications and Upgrades; Spare and Replacement Parts Management.
The successful candidate will possess a bachelor's degree in Engineering or other technical area, experience of commercial business development, sales or marketing. You should have a demonstrated record of leadership and ability to develop a winning strategy and successfully execute the growth plan.
Air Products' goal is to have a "focused and selective" Equipment Sales and After Sales Services business that proactively supports the company's competitiveness and growth. Specifically, this business provides a broad range of cryogenic and non-cryogenic new plant offerings and after sales services to the industrial gas industry, including engineering, maintenance, spare parts management, plant audits and efficiency modifications.
The strategic growth plan requires there to be an Hersham based manager of the team who is responsible for the tactical and strategic management of the regional business providing leadership for the cross-functional team. The EMEA manager will be a key member of the global leadership team and will work in collaboration with the remaining Equipment/Plant Support regional leaders (Americas, China, India).
As ESPS Regional Manager, you will:
- Embody the 4S culture of Safety, Speed, Simplicity and Self-Confidence within and outside Air Products
- Exemplify the Air Products leadership competencies daily: Lead & Inspire; Manage Execution; Strategic Mindset
- Provide overall leadership to the cross functional team supporting opportunity development, business management, including engineering, operations and technology.
- Lead the development and implementation of the annual operating plan
- Manage the P&L for the Sale of Equipment/Plant Support business area, including sales, direct overhead spending and operating income generation
- Lead the effort to increase new equipment sales of Global Standard Products
- Lead effort to manage major accounts and engage external customers
- Oversee sales decisions including risk/reward determinations, pricing, markups and sales terms and conditions
- Manage opportunity development spending and marketing programs in support of the business
- Coordinate Americas business development activities with other related equipment businesses such as Cryosystems, LNG and Prism Membranes
- Work with Global Product teams (engineering, commercial Product Management) to ensure the needs of the SOE business are met
- Coordinate business operations and development activities with the Air Products Industrial Gases team as well as the relevant joint ventures.
- Ensure appropriate use of IT, SAP tools to administer the business and manage personnel related activities
- Set a leadership example by driving change and cultivating a team environment that values diversity and inclusion
- HR responsibility including mentoring, development and performance management through regular coaching, feedback and annual reviews for the US based team.
As an ESPS regional manager you will have:
- Engineering degree and experience in air-separation plant
- Excellent people management and communication skills.
- Master of Business Administration degree is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of sales, finance, etc. Prior P&L management experience is a plus
- Thorough understanding of related technologies
- Ability to communicate effectively and work with external customers
- Ability to work cross functionally within Air Products
What We Offer:
In return, we offer a competitive salary & benefits package, a culture of respect, challenge and innovation - with excellent opportunities for growth and development.
If that sounds interesting, then come and discover, care and accomplish at Air Products by clicking APPLY now